1.My grade 6 year went well I think I did well, in some of the subjects ( Art, L.A, and French) I Loved all the fun things we did like, go on fun trips, like The time where we went to the pool I think my grades havent been the best ones I have ever had.
2.The start of year was fun, . Like the pool trip.
3.The novel I enjoyed the most this year must of been the fifth wave I Zoomed through that book,it was the best book I have read in a while... ( I hardly read)
4.I struggled with the lit circles. Reading aloud is one of the things I need to work on.
5. my weekend writes are some of my best pieces i've ever done
6.spelling and grammar.
7.I have more friends than last year but lost 1 or 2 but i think it is fine.
8. NOPE I did not do a good job on asking for help in math, now I'm failing in math and ya all my fault :-(
9. I struggled with my long division I need to work on that for next year :-)
10. I like normal division that is really easy for me and I'm good at that to, wish we could go over that again.
11. I self regulate by Drawing and colouring my Drawings.
12. all I need is more glitter to put o my poster and A+ material
13.I liked how it gave me more time to draw and it gave me time to myself.
14. i would get better grades.
15. I will study in august all grade 7 stuff so ill be a A B student.
16.ill do math one month 5 days a week.
17. I ll read up to 4 novels and ill be smarter.
18.all i want is to be good t school.